One New Year’s party offers the uninhibited a chance to get naked and bounce around with a bunch of total strangers while not facing the threat of arrest.
It’s the “Nude Year’s Eve” on Haulover Beach, and the wardrobe-free affair tops Trip Advisor’s list of the world’s 10 most extreme New Year’s Eve events to cap this year.
This year’s nude gala might be a little toned down because of the cold weather expected to hit Miami this week, but no one minds a little shrinkage when you’re popping champagne.
A Nude New Year’s Eve ticket will run you $129, which is cheap compared to some other offerings in Miami on Dec. 31. It’s a three-day event which includes live entertainment. You also get a front row seat to the fireworks.
One advantage: You don’t have to worry about finding that perfect outfit because everyone will have on the same thing.
Florida was home to two of the top five spots, with the Festive Freefall in Zephyrhills coming in at No. 4. That event features a bunch of people jump out of a plane at the stroke of midnight. With their clothes on, of course.
For those interested – here’s Trip Advisor’s complete list:
1. ‘Nude’ Year’s Eve: Miami, Florida2. Loony Dip: Edinburgh, Scotland
3. Light a Torch: Girdwood, Alaska
4. Festive Freefall: Zephyrhills, Florida 5. Party with Paddles: San Francisco, California
6. Sea of Orange: Scheveningen, The Hague, Netherlands
7. The Other Bubbly: Torrevieja, Spain
8. Celebratory Sprint: New York, New York
9. Pucker Up: Venice, Italy
10. A Nose for New Year’s: Barcelona, Spain